Your day to day responsibilities:
Here’s how a day in your life as a consultant and app developer would look like. You will:
- Analyze, design, model, and shape customer requirements with the team;
- Create and implement Mendix business apps that make a difference;
- Work with numerous scrum teams to collaborate, innovate and create solutions across different projects, which may vary between eight weeks to ten months depending upon the complexity of the projects;
- Most importantly, relax and re-energize by challenging your friends at work at a game of table football, PS4, or just by walking around for some fresh air;
Besides these, the job also offers great responsibility and flexibility. These can help you grow as a professional across the various nuances of your role.
- A degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or a demonstrable IT affinity is required or comparable degree (e.g. higher vocational education);
- Curiosity and the zest for learning new things;
- Simple and effective communication skills in the English language;
- Critical and analytical thinking to solve problems with excellent efficiency;
- Empathy to understand customer challenges, needs, and requirements;
- Don’t forget to carry a sense of humor to interact with people across the organization and customers. Also, channel your humor to give you a sense of clarity when needed.
Like our apps, we like to keep the process simple and easily to navigate. Just follow the steps below to start your journey into the CLEVR world:
- Send us your resume and cover letter.
- Attend the introductory interview round.
- Work with Mendix to create something of value as part of your assignment and challenge.
- Sit back and relax as we assess your application and performance.
You’re more than welcome to contact us with questions at email@example.com. You can call Sonia Nalpantidou (+49 15222 676653).
So if you are a creator, an innovator, or a history maker, join us. We’re just like you.
CLEVR | Powering the Pioneers