The expectations from our side?
Like yourself, we have expectations from you. Of course, we have some technical baggage that we like you to have:
- Needless to say, but we will say it anyway: have experience with Mendix or another low code platform
- Experience in Java, HTML, JSON/REST web services, SQL databases is nice to have
- Front-end development (UI, HTML5, CSS3, SASS) is also a nice to have
- Or knowledge of object-oriented concepts, preferably in an agile environment.
But no worries, you don't have to have them all. As we said earlier, we are pretty good educators and take pride in our personal development program. But, we do want our consultants to know how to listen, give advice and be analytical in solving customers' challenges. Does this sound like you? If it does, and you have an insatiable curiosity about the people around you, we can enable you to realize your potential at CLEVR.
And what about languages? English is used for our internal communications. Any other language you can add is a plus: Especially Dutch, German or Norwegian for our clients in these countries.
Sounds exciting? Go for it!
In case it's out of your comfort zone, but you are interested in Mendix, we have other vacancies you can apply for, that are still Mendix-related, like our Product Developer opening.
Some details on the offer:
Location: We currently operate out of Amersfoort in the Netherlands, Saarbrücken & Hamburg in Germany, Oslo in Norway, and London in the UK. So, you can choose the office where you'd like to work from (partly remote, of course). The CLEVR world is your oyster.
- Full time or part-time
- Receive a salary and benefits that make you feel valued & a good insurance & collective pension
- Choose a lease car or mobility allowance
- Get a mobile phone & laptop (also for private use)
- And with 30 vacation days, you can enjoy some time off! (On 5 of those days, we are all off at the same time)
- We have a target on personal development days. So, you don't have to ask for it, we demand it from you! We save time throughout the year for this.
Getting to know you:
Whether you want to join us because of our cool and innovative projects or the international experience, personal development priority, career opportunities, or just because you have heard of how ‘CLEVR’ we are, we are happy to show you around and find out if we fit together. We look forward to getting to know you and discovering who you are and where your interests lie! We will enjoy receiving your application with a CV and application letter via our website. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
You can do this by e-mailing email@example.com or calling Elise Wesseling, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on +31 6 12 46 23 04